Wednesday, December 12, 2012

bead

To continue thawing out from my writers' block, I use the Random Word Generator to do some writing exercises and create some stream-of-consciousness articles. 

You're welcome. Or I'm sorry. I've heard it both ways.

Today's word: bead

One of my favorite bracelets features a repeating pattern of gray, black, and ivory crescent-shaped plastic beads.




Because it's elastic I can shove it pretty far up on my wrist so it doesn't rub against the deck of my Writing Machine. 

I can't lie to ya: this little baby set me back only $1.99 because IT'S FROM GOODWILL, Y'ALL! 

Anyhow, one day I was minding my business and watching a little Married with Children, because Peg Bundy is my style icon I was bored, when I noticed she she and I were wearing THE EXACT SAME BRACELET! (Hers is pink.)

I have those pants, too.
Here's a quick run-down of the thoughts racing through my mind.
  1. Peg Bundy shops at Goodwill.
  2. I should stop shopping at Goodwill because now I wear the same jewelry as Peg Bundy.
  3. Peg Bundy and her bracelet are FABULOUS! Keep shopping at Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment