Friday, May 4, 2012

dear Beep love Bhan

You may know I have a beautiful niece. Her name is Helen and she goes by Beep. In my opinion, she is the greatest kid alive. Here's what she looks like when she wakes up.

this picture slays me every time

In keeping with my New Years resolution #2, I'm writing more cards and letters. This one's for Beep.

_______________________________________________________________

Dear Beep,




Last week, two of my friends and I went to the Milwaukee Public Museum to see a very special exhibit which focused on Cleopatra. We learned a lot -- especially about how she was a strong-minded, educated, and loving ruler. We also loved seeing artifacts (ask your mom about that word) recovered from the sea floor near Egypt. These items tell us a lot about how Egyptians lived.


Anyhow, you would have loved it. Maybe we can go to the museum together sometime. As a token of my visit, here are some stickers to play with. Feel free to slap one on your mom's butt.


xoxo
bhan

No comments:

Post a Comment