Tuesday, November 27, 2012

super slushie recipe

Two nights ago, after dislocating my shoulder, I threw myself an intensely unsatisfying pity party.

I told my brother I'd pay good money for a big ice pack. He quickly responded with this recipe and didn't even ask for a check in the amount of the aforementioned "good money."

the ingredients
1part rubbing alcohol
3 parts water
gallon-sized zip-top bag

the techniques
Combine ingredients in a gallon-sized zip-top bag and freeze for several hours or until ice crystals form. Place it gently on busted wing.

don't actually drink this slushie

tips and techniques
Always keep a layer of fabric between your skin and your new ice pack, lest (as my ER doc said) "we see ya right back here for frostbite."


- Bhan blogs via iPhone powered by BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment