Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sometimes Close Means REALLY Close

Nobody ever accused George of having a small, much less non-existent, personality. Lately, he only wants me to hold him. Screw food, toys, and sleeping alone. "Mommy, I need a snuggle." 

My question for you, then, is this: Can I buy your old Baby Bjorn?


Shoving him inside my sweatshirt turned out to be the only way to get stuff done around the house without accidentally kicking, stepping on, or shoving George. 

Jesus. Who does this?

P.S. Doesn't my eye makeup look nice? I know, right?!? More on that later.


3 comments:

  1. I love your expression. You look like The Church Lady. Could it be....SATAN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're looking quite svelt. No?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling quite svelt. Yes. Down 6.6% of my body weight since mid-june. Happy happy.

    ReplyDelete