Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Kinds of Loud Shirts

There are Loud Shirts and there are Loud Shirts.

The first kind of Loud Shirt features bright colors and/or a bold print, perhaps of tropical flowers or zebra stripes. TheSmokingGun.com provides us with an entire catalog of mug shots featuring people wearing this variety of Loud Shirt.

For what I hope are obvious reasons, these are two of my favorites.

"I said GOOD GOD I love gettin' arrested! 
Also, that was NOT my fault, man. 
Can I get a bowl of tomato soup up in this mutha? Amen."

"I just popped my eyes back in their sockets. Do they look OK? 
Because I think I hear them buzzing. 
GET OFF OF MY SHOULDER YOU RAGING LUNATIC PARROT MONKEY!"

The second kind is constructed of raincoat-like fabric so that every time you move a millimeter it rustles.

This morning, **rustle** unbeknownst to me, I chose **rustle** to wear the **rustle**  latter.

Fingers crossed, my sister picks an SNL character whose face mine resembles here.

And all **rustle** day I've failed to **rustle** sneak up on anyone. **rustle** That made for **rustle** a very boring **rustle** day.

Here's the offending fabric blend to avoid.


Just wanted to warn ya. Even Banana Republic gets it wrong sometimes. And I bought their 'wrong' in two colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment