Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Enchilada Papa

We all know I invented Onion Goggles...

This is a really, really good look for me

... and wrote about them in my Dinner Over Easy article entitled On Vital Kitchen Equipment.

The Onion Goggles made an encore appearance in My Blogging Avatars, where I insinuated that perhaps sometimes my self-portraits are less than flattering. Whatever.

Last night Chris Cosentino, who I think we can agree is extremely hot (CALL ME!) ...


... Tweeted a picture of his colleague -- wait for it -- WEARING ONION GOGGLES!

This is Lardo, The Enchilada Papa

I'm pretty much a big deal now, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, but when was the last time you had to peel as many onions as that guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday night. I freaking love onions. Also, I am not making fun of Lardo (that's really the name Chris called him) -- I am asking for his boss's hand in marriage.

    ReplyDelete